Who are we?
The EFA is the UK's leading authority on age and employment issues.
Founded in 1996 the EFA is an independent employers' network of leading employers who recognise the value of an age diverse workforce. We focus on delivering high quality practical advice, products and services. We pride ourselves on meeting the equality and diversity needs of our members.
How will EFA help you?
We will help you tackle age discrimination, comply with the legislation and provide access to a network of leading employers and employment lawyers willing to share their experiences and give advice on challenging age issues. You will also receive advice and support as and when you need it.
To successfully address age issues in your business you need to better understand the inter-relationships between demographics, age laws, social responsibility and good employment practice. With this in mind the EFA provides:
- Expert help in complying with the Age Regulations 2006, support in understanding their impact and implementing best practice policy changes
- Specially designed products which will help you in delivering change to your business
- The support of a professional team with an outstanding reputation for rapid response - the provision of business aware advice and practical solutions
What do you get when you join?
Instant access to a member helpline and policy checking service
- Access to the member only area of our highly informative website
- Regular legal updates, briefings and e-bulletins on legislation, case law, current affairs and opinions that influence best practice
- Publications and training materials with advice on legal compliance and best practice
- Networking with leading employers and legal experts
- Member events including masterclasses, roundtable discussions and advice from top lawyers and experts
- An Annual Conference and Awards Ceremony with discounts for members
- Access to high profile briefings and events e.g. Mock Tribunals, Parliamentary Receptions at discretionary rates.
- Access to e-quality, the EFA's cross strand diversity benchmarking tool, at a minimal administration cost
- Representation at the highest levels to influence Government and other bodies
- Involvement in lobbying and media campaigns
- Membership of the Employers Forum on Belief at a discounted rate
EFA also offers a consultancy service both directly and via EFA trained associates.
Standard age workshops & presentations
Tailored in-house briefings - for everyone from the Board to line managers
For full details on membership please contact Amir Kabel on 020 7922 7792 or email email@example.com
If you would like any more information about the EFA please contact us.